ROLES – Who you are and What you can do in this website.
WordPress allows the following roles to be assigned to people organising the website. Below are modified roles for this website.
- Administrator – somebody who has access to all the administration features within a single site.
- Editor – somebody who can manage own posts including posts of others and create and delete users.
- Author – somebody who can write, publish, edit and manage their own posts, and create other users.
- Contributor – somebody who can write, publish, edit and manage their own posts and publish them.
- Subscriber – somebody who can write, publish, edit and manage their own posts and publish them.
Administrator – Site Admin, founder and designer of this website. Hence, Site Admin needs to safeguard the integrity of this website so that it stays on its course. There are various reasons of concern, including website security, data protection and compliance to general rules of maintaining a website.
Contributor – All who are posting Advertisement and Review/Article are contributors. It is being set as default. All subscribers are automatically contributors. All publications/advertisement are instantly published to speed up things. However, Editor and Site Admin will constantly browse through the postings and take them down if they are found to contravene the rules of this site. All posts will be screened for abuse, vulgarism in language, bad conducts and (racial and religiously) sensitive comments. Standard posting etiquette will be observed.
Editor – Ms Lee Yuk Peng – a senior journalist with experience in screening of profanity, vulgarism, fake posting and those found to be libel and against the etiquette of online posting, advertisement or marketing.
Author – Contributors who have proven their professionalism and credibility are invited to be Authors. They are also members who would prefer to remain as writers and consultants of this website.